Champions league weekend madrid

I could not think of a worse place to be that weekend.

We can also use this thread for all the shit the scousers will inevitably get up to. I know of at least four going without tickets. You can write the script...

There are a bus load going from here ....not one ticket ; )

anyone still got flight tickets they’ve booked in advance!! I’m going for the weekend instead of losing out, any other blues going for a piss up?? We can find our own little corner of Madrid:)
Our "own little corner in Madrid" will be like Rorke's Drift from Zulu mate. Scousers and spuds fans won't be friendly, especially when you take the piss. Come to your senses and don't go pal. You are not Rambo; )

Our "own little corner in Madrid" will be like Rorke's Drift from Zulu mate. Scousers and spuds fans won't be friendly, especially when you take the piss. Come to your senses and don't go pal. You are not Rambo; )

What’s Rambo got to do with it?? Paid £500 going to use it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy parts of the city ??

Rambo first starred in first blood mate. You'd need to fight like him to survive if going on your own. Don't let the first blood spilt be yours. In other words sell your plane ticket eh?

You can come with me as my bodyguard?? If your that concerned:)

I'm going to Andalucia on the Thursday before it for a week (I was going to drive up but wont be bothering now). If you're based in Madrid I'd do a day trip to Segovia or Toledo on the day of the final. It will be horrendous to be amongst that lot, and if you've got an English accent the police will go after you.

The Spanish equivalent of the Championship is still going, and Alcorcon (a suburb of Madrid) are at home which is easy to get to on public transport. I went there earlier in the year and they were giving out free beer before the game - no idea if that is standard practice or a one off.

I could not think of a worse place to be that weekend.

We can also use this thread for all the shit the scousers will inevitably get up to. I know of at least four going without tickets. You can write the script...

They’ll be shit loads going without tickets or digs. They’ll make a right fool of themselves.

We could all be banned from Europe come 2nd June.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.