Champions Parade - Live Stream p27

It’s been about an hour but I miss Kompany already.

Which brings me to that Ferris saying to Bernardo to expect a 2 footed knee high tackle from Kompany in training... wtf

Should have finished at the stadium for me.
I agree. Enjoyed the one they did there a few years ago. Seemed a bit edgy in town too, somebody threw a bottle that landed right behind me, and then there was some scrote carrying a bottle of vodka, singing rag songs looking for trouble near the screen in that area below the glass bridge. Left early as couldn't hear what was going on, either.

Probably going to come across as a miserable twat here but I went to see the players on stage not a kit man. Trying too hard to emulate Les Chapman for me.

Miserable twat :-)

Pep is a proper left winger and believes in everyone from cleaning lady to city captain is equal in being part pf the fabric of his teams make up, he doesn't exculde anyone, so the people on the 4 buses are equaly as important to him and can equally share the stage

Last edited:
I thought the did a great job, as usual.

I loved the way the players were brought out in small groups and practically all of them had the chance to speak.

It was obvious that there is a great sense of camaraderie within the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.