Champions Parade - Live Stream p27

City; fucking up rush hour traffic since 2011.
Parked in Northern quarter and wandered across to town hall. Saw the start and took a few phone pics, tried to get to Peter Street but had to make do with some longer range pics. Then to Deansgate and more pics, and then to the old Victoria Bus station and watched a bit on the screen. Saw the last half hour from the corner of Deansgate and Victoria Bridge Street. An excellent evening out.

Went in at 4pm good few drinks in town in Albert Square. Then saw team briefly at start. Went across to Deansgate and got a great view again of all 4 buses. I was hearing and already knew at 4pm there was no chance of getting into the square near cathedral. Loved the season and seeing the guys tonight. Slight gripe. Got back at 9pm saw the tv coverage. Why could it not be in front of town hall or a bigger venue? Plus there was more singing in Albert Square and along Deansgate than a lot I saw in the triangle near Cathedral who must have been there since very early.
What a year and I really see nobody getting near us next year like 18/19 I really dont. Bring on next year. Have a great summer and bring on the scousers in August

It's always 'go for a piss time ' on matchdays when that tosser gets out....should have had Mike McClean on stage....
Surely, the powers that be at the club must have some idea of how low most City fans rate the eejit with the mic? How's he still getting the gig? Has he got some dirt on Khaldoon? If they don't want to sack him, fine. Stick him in the black hole that is the ticket office.
My god what an absolute prick

What the fuck even is that accent? Should have the blokes who used to do the commntary on our live radio years ago. Fuck this posh sounding ****.

Did anyone clock the T-shirt vinny had on when he did his speech? It was something to do with his goal. Didn’t actually go to the parade as I’m down south so not sure if he was presented with it. Either way, I want one!

City are going to milk the merchandise on his testimonial, but hopefully the money will go to T4M

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.