Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool have to be big favourites, and you just know that you can never rely on Spurs.
However, if it’s not going Liverpool’s way they could be facing the prospect of their best ever season finishing with fuck all.
Pressure....?

Liverpool have to be big favourites, and you just know that you can never rely on Spurs.
However, if it’s not going Liverpool’s way they could be facing the prospect of their best ever season finishing with fuck all.
Pressure....?

I’m sure we’re all aware of Klippety's 'fantastic' record in cup finals. Let’s hope it continues.

I'll come back and take all the abuse that you can hurl at me. On behalf of Spurs, for failure to fulfil our solemn duty to save the world, I will deserve the worst invective known to man.
You won't deserve any invective Jim, your posts are refreshingly articulate. You will, however, on behalf of the Spurs collective, should your team break City hearts again, receive an appropriate amount of opprobrium.

Sorry but Swansea were 2-0 up in the first half , then you scored in the 69th minute . The penalty was in the 78th minute , it was a terrible decision that Swansea would never have got , and as for the offside in the 88th minute .
Anyway Yesterday was very impressive .
Watford needed a break , and they didn’t get it when Kevin Friend , pulled back an attacking phase, but didn’t book your player , and they needed to have taken their only real chance when 2 on 1 and your goalie made a great save

Yes, bollocks for brains, learn to read and add up. They were 2 up, then we scored 1, so were 1 behind when the pen occurred. Now fuck off back to school.

Not sure why spurs shouldn't be confident going into the final, liverpools away record isn't that good in the champs league this year, lost 4 out of 6, no anfield effect for this one

I'll come back and take all the abuse that you can hurl at me. On behalf of Spurs, for failure to fulfil our solemn duty to save the world, I will deserve the worst invective known to man.

Don’t you dare fck this up, I’m going full cockney for this final. Me & my Doris will be sticking sequins on our clothes, eating pie n mash, maybe some jellied eals whilst having a sing song on the old Joanna whilst the kids play the spoons (after sweeping chimneys).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.