Rangers v Celtic May 12th

Hopefully it will be Lennon. He’s an absolute idiot.

To people who hate him yes. But if he was the cleverest person alive they would still say he was one. He’s hated for basically being an Irish Catholic in a country that has a lot of bigotry. He doesn’t bow to it. They don’t like that. He’s been attacked and assaulted. Sent bullets from loyalists and verbally abused because of his religion and nationality.

He happens to be the same faith as Pep. Can you imagine him getting the same abuse for that?

People say he doesn’t help himself as if him reacting to abuse is a justification for getting it. I wouldn’t bow to the ****s either. I might be smarter at dealing with it, but the problem is, hate filled bigots keep at him. What should he do? Roll over?

My view is you throw a punch at me I’m setting about you. And blaming you. He must feel the same. Is that idiotic? Maybe, but, sometimes you have to stand your ground. He has mellowed trying to stop people blaming him for the hate directed at him. I feel sorry for him and admire his courage in the face of it all.

There is more chance I would replace Pep than Rafa coming to us. Totally farcical. As for Lennon, most of us think appointing him would be a backward step. Rogers has left us with a cupboard full of his projects that not one has cut it.

Lenny has come in and we have staggered over the line. His team selection last Sunday and his tactics were totally bollocks.

We need a better manager. The problem is attracting one to come here. All the high profile managers mentioned, are used to make the bookies money.

It will be crunch time for our board.

You could give Big Sam or Alan Pardew a whirl?

So I assume Neil Lennon will not get the job then?

Would be interesting to see who Celtic go for. I doubt they get Benitez.

I think they will give it to Lennon. He’s the cheap option and our board of spineless ****s can’t see by the cheapest option.

To people who hate him yes. But if he was the cleverest person alive they would still say he was one. He’s hated for basically being an Irish Catholic in a country that has a lot of bigotry. He doesn’t bow to it. They don’t like that. He’s been attacked and assaulted. Sent bullets from loyalists and verbally abused because of his religion and nationality.

He happens to be the same faith as Pep. Can you imagine him getting the same abuse for that?

People say he doesn’t help himself as if him reacting to abuse is a justification for getting it. I wouldn’t bow to the ****s either. I might be smarter at dealing with it, but the problem is, hate filled bigots keep at him. What should he do? Roll over?

My view is you throw a punch at me I’m setting about you. And blaming you. He must feel the same. Is that idiotic? Maybe, but, sometimes you have to stand your ground. He has mellowed trying to stop people blaming him for the hate directed at him. I feel sorry for him and admire his courage in the face of it all.
I don't think Lennon is an idiot but they can do better than him.

Rogers bought 17 players. 13 of them haven’t played more than 50 minutes. He bought two of the worst defenders we have and loaned another right back who is a shitebag.

His tactics on Europe were woeful. He failed to sort our defence and his teeth were too white. It wasn’t his team. His players are sitting picking up wages and doing fuck all.

I always called his signings out on Celtic sites and was turned on by arse lickers who thought any criticism was sacrilege. I had fun going through the ****s when he left and suddenly he was all the bastards.

We will get by as long as we don’t appoint Lennon. All the talk of a big name coach is bollocks. We couldn’t afford them and they wouldn’t come even if we could.

It’s a source of eternal joy being a big club in a small league.

What a week to give up heroin.
Bit late MP but Lennon. BTW GTF have you given up the Horse.

Love Lennon to get the job.
Shows how big their ambitions are.
Surely there cannot be many Celtic fans wanting him full time manager.
Got Bolton relegated and Hibs into the bottom six.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.