Champions Parade - Live Stream p27

Live from Old Trafford.....

Manchester-1-L.jpg
the one in the middle pointing is saying "look at the state of that fuckin scaffolding"

The official attendance was 13,892 according to the Liverpool Echo.

As many as that?

Enjoyed it yesterday. Pitched up in my usual spot outside the Sawyers. The only downside was the rogue smoke bomb I set off spewed out at both ends and if I hadn't dropped it when I did, I'd have definitely been taking a trip up to A&E!

It’s been about an hour but I miss Kompany already.

Which brings me to that Ferris saying to Bernardo to expect a 2 footed knee high tackle from Kompany in training... wtf
ferret wants fucking off, cheesy McCheeseface doesnt come close,he was like a spoilt child last night

Did anyone clock the T-shirt vinny had on when he did his speech? It was something to do with his goal. Didn’t actually go to the parade as I’m down south so not sure if he was presented with it. Either way, I want one!

City are going to milk the merchandise on his testimonial, but hopefully the money will go to T4M
Think he has a stall on Altrincham market . Not sure if he has a website.
I’ll do some research later when i’m back home pal.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ws/vincent-kompany-man-city-homeless-16259669

Did anyone clock the T-shirt vinny had on when he did his speech? It was something to do with his goal. Didn’t actually go to the parade as I’m down south so not sure if he was presented with it. Either way, I want one!

City are going to milk the merchandise on his testimonial, but hopefully the money will go to T4M
https://www.dongrantwallart.co.uk/ Also on facebook. I was talking with him last night outside Sinclair's, he also had a great Vinny banner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.