Champions Parade - Live Stream p27

Such a shame that there were only 14-17,000 there...according top the bitters at RAWK.
Another trophy opportunity lost. The "Biggest Bestest Trophy Parade Trophy".

If only Spurs could deprive the Entitled Masses on 1 June...

They could have the "Biggest Bestest No Trophy Parade Trophy" and "Best Loser Trophy" Double presentation.

Or what about peak James Stannage? Now THAT would be worth watching/listening to!
I was just thinking the same thing! What a character he was!

He was actually years before his time, he would have been absolutely brilliant on TalkSport. He was abrasive enough to provoke a reaction, but had enough charm for you to know he didn’t mean any harm by it.

I believe he’s overstepped the mark with some comments, but his chat on football, particularly when he used to have Paul Nolan ring up was absolute radio gold!

I was just thinking the same thing! What a character he was!

He was actually years before his time, he would have been absolutely brilliant on TalkSport. He was abrasive enough to provoke a reaction, but had enough charm for you to know he didn’t mean any harm by it.

I believe he’s overstepped the mark with some comments, but his chat on football, particularly when he used to have Paul Nolan ring up was absolute radio gold!

Stannage is having a 70th birthday party soon at Hennegan's.

As for Paul, he's having a rough time of it lately, lost his 93 year-old dad, nursed him and was disgracefully held over a weekend for questioning and police initially suspected him of topping him.

Essentially an alcoholic these days.

Always was a piss head but his mental health now is a very serious problem.

I sometimes go back to Moss Side to visit and help him out but it's very sad to see him.

The biggest pisstaker I have ever known, but there was never any malice and his football knowledge would put most football journalists to shame.

He'll end up either dead from alcohol or some United fan finally catching up with him in a bar.

He went into the Bishops Blaize the other week and shouted Munich bastards.

Crazy fucker.

Was so predictable that Liverpool and united fans would start piping up on social media about it. I’m not sure what they are trying to achieve by putting pictures up from well before the parade starts. Stupidity at its highest form to the point where it’s not even worth arguing about.

Stannage is having a 70th birthday party soon at Hennegan's.

As for Paul, he's having a rough time of it lately, lost his 93 year-old dad, nursed him and was disgracefully held over a weekend for questioning and police initially suspected him of topping him.

Essentially an alcoholic these days.

Always was a piss head but his mental health now is a very serious problem.

I sometimes go back to Moss Side to visit and help him out but it's very sad to see him.

The biggest pisstaker I have ever known, but there was never any malice and his football knowledge would put most football journalists to shame.

He'll end up either dead from alcohol or some United fan finally catching up with him in a bar.

He went into the Bishops Blaize the other week and shouted Munich bastards.

Crazy fucker.
Bloody hell, sorry to hear that about Paul. One of the great Mancunian characters.

I saw him on a Bob Mills clip show once on daytime TV passing himself off as some kind of dating guru, I couldn’t stop pissing myself!

What was the crack with him, was he actually a Leeds fan or was he a blue who just said that to wind the reds up?

Is Stannage still doing his online radio thing? I think TalkSport and all of the various football podcasts are missing a trick not getting Stannage on.

His comedy timing was impeccable, I used to love it when he’d give the caller enough rope to hang themselves and then the perfectly timed pause and then “....Piccadillyyyy..!”

Bloody hell, sorry to hear that about Paul. One of the great Mancunian characters.

I saw him on a Bob Mills clip show once on daytime TV passing himself off as some kind of dating guru, I couldn’t stop pissing myself!

What was the crack with him, was he actually a Leeds fan or was he a blue who just said that to wind the reds up?

Is Stannage still doing his online radio thing? I think TalkSport and all of the various football podcasts are missing a trick not getting Stannage on.

His comedy timing was impeccable, I used to love it when he’d give the caller enough rope to hang themselves and then the perfectly timed pause and then “....Piccadillyyyy..!”

I think the Bob Mills segment was a classic. Paul actually told guest Natasha Naplinski that she wasn't his type and he would have to charge a premium for sleeping with her.

Not long after, he was invited on This Morning with Richard and Judy. Dr Raj Persaud attempted to analyse his gigolo urges, which was the funniest thing ever.

Got chased off set at the break after people rang in to reveal he was a serial blagger.

Once got caught up in a riot at the Nags Head when he shouted Gary Neville was a ****, place went up but Paul also had about six Moss Side lads with him.

If I had to choose one stand-out, he came with me and my pals to the Derby at Old Trafford the year they were going for the title with Leeds.

There were about 500 of us in the Stretford Paddock when Curle made it 1-1 from the spot.

We were all going mental and Paul takes his coat off and has a shirt underneath which said 'There's only one United - 100% Leeds.

No United fan could get near to him.

Paul just hates United, but has been following Chelsea for about 20 years.

As for Stannage, he was working in a bar a few years ago and heard recently he was doing some new stuff online.

Great bloke.

I think the Bob Mills segment was a classic. Paul actually told guest Natasha Naplinski that she wasn't his type and he would have to charge a premium for sleeping with her.

Not long after, he was invited on This Morning with Richard and Judy. Dr Raj Persaud attempted to analyse his gigolo urges, which was the funniest thing ever.

Got chased off set at the break after people rang in to reveal he was a serial blagger.

Once got caught up in a riot at the Nags Head when he shouted Gary Neville was a ****, place went up but Paul also had about six Moss Side lads with him.

If I had to choose one stand-out, he came with me and my pals to the Derby at Old Trafford the year they were going for the title with Leeds.

There were about 500 of us in the Stretford Paddock when Curle made it 1-1 from the spot.

We were all going mental and Paul takes his coat off and has a shirt underneath which said 'There's only one United - 100% Leeds.

As for Stannage, he was working in a bar a few years ago and heard recently he was doing some new stuff online.

Great bloke.

Some great stories I must have come across this Paul fellow in my time.

James Stannage is still on Manchester radio doing a chat show at night.

Great bloke.

Both icons with James H from my youth. I still revisit Nolans "Too Handsome to Live" wind-up on YouTube, comedy gold.

Just saw on aguero's Instagram that Micah and Bravo were at the after party with everyone.

Great afternoon, we’ll worth coming up for although I got home gone midnight.

Loved seeing a couple of Everton shirts in there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.