Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

He doesn't realise that to be successful he needs to stop being a smug patronising twat. We need someone who can associate with us. Someone who has quick ad lib repartee and charisma. Ferret was fuckin' cringeworthy last night and went down like a lead balloon!

You do realise you are proposing a complete personality transplant for Ferret there - charisma, repartee... think we’d best move on; and he (Ferret) can get a gig on Dave ja vu or somewhere else more suitable.

southern middle class weirdo, not relatable to our supporters and not what's needed.

also the music was far too loud last night, stopped us from getting any kind of decent atmosphere going

also the music was far too loud last night, stopped us from getting any kind of decent atmosphere going
Plus ca change.

I remember getting in to Albert Sq dead early for the FA Cup parade in 2011 with my young daughter. Having never been to one before I naturally assumed that it was all about the team and the staff and we’d wait patiently and the crowd would get a few songs going and the atmosphere would build organically.

An hour later and I realised I was sat watching a training school for desperate media wannabes - inane irrelevant interview after interview interspersed with deafening chart music. Basically one long cheesefest only briefly interrupted by the players coming out onto the buses and setting off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.