Rangers v Celtic May 12th

I see the Scottish Dippers are going for another treble this Saturday.

Don’t be sad. Sevco won 5 on the bounce(DVD out soon) and still have the glorious memories of winning the Pentofract Cup sitting proudly in the Blue Room.

Plus, beating us the other week was akin to a CL win.

They’re doing really well. Who knows, next year they might get within 5 points and a cup final. That all depends upon our board. If the bastards actually invest I’m afraid all of that won’t happen though. And they will spend.

Treble Treble barsteward.

Don’t be sad. Sevco won 5 on the bounce(DVD out soon) and still have the glorious memories of winning the Pentofract Cup sitting proudly in the Blue Room.

Plus, beating us the other week was akin to a CL win.

They’re doing really well. Who knows, next year they might get within 5 points and a cup final. That all depends upon our board. If the bastards actually invest I’m afraid all of that won’t happen though. And they will spend.

Treble Treble barsteward.

Nobody gives a shit about your shit team and your shit fans and your shit league .
But we will be giving a shit when you f*ck up as you always do in the CL qualifiers because we’ll all be laughing our arses off.
But hey, come on, be better than that, come down to the EPL and play with the big boys. See what you can do. Only one problem though. Nobody down here wants you.

Reactions: ob
Nobody gives a shit about your shit team and your shit fans and your shit league .
But we will be giving a shit when you f*ck up as you always do in the CL qualifiers because we’ll all be laughing our arses off.
But hey, come on, be better than that, come down to the EPL and play with the big boys. See what you can do. Only one problem though. Nobody down here wants you.

That was like a dagger through my heart. Luckily I have other things to worry about this evening.

We will never come to the EPL but I know that. As for the CL? Well you could be right. But if you’re not, I will get back to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.