Too old for this world..

Tuearts right boot

Halfway up a mountain,bumfuck nowhere,Snowdonia.
In the good old days we used to phone people up, nowadays and I find this more and more if someone is trying to contact me with a problem ( or issue ) is that twats do insist on texting, absolutely useless if it needs dealing with now but hey...The best I came across yesterday was when trying unsuccessfully to install a security camera at my mums. Instead of contacting tech support I now have to fucking well ' Reach out ' to tech support. I'm utterly bereft of any true hope. Shower of twats whoever they are.

Rant over.

In the good old days we used to phone people up, nowadays and I find this more and more if someone is trying to contact me with a problem ( or issue ) is that twats do insist on texting, absolutely useless if it needs dealing with now but hey...The best I came across yesterday was when trying unsuccessfully to install a security camera at my mums. Instead of contacting tech support I now have to fucking well ' Reach out ' to tech support. I'm utterly bereft of any true hope. Shower of twats whoever they are.

Rant over.
I'm reaching out to you brother. ;-)

They're the type of people who, when asking a bar tender for a drink will start the sentence off with, "Can I get....."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.