Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

If it was even remotely positive news regarding prices they would have been advertising it by now. I’m expecting a hefty rise yet again. They have to get rid of us loyal fans that have still managed to make a ticket affordable somehow. How else are they going to turn the entire club into a corporate PR presentation exercise?

They’ll be no one there if they get rid of us.

Hi does anyone know when the relocation window is? I cant find any information on city’s website or on here. Me and my dad have season tickets already so our tickets are going to be renewed automatically but we want to swap our seats because i prefer his seat and he prefers mine. He is in the south stand level 3 and i’m in the east stand level 2 but we currently sit in each others seats because its closer to our mates. We dont need to ask the club what is available, we literally just want to swap seats so need to know when the window is because we missed it last season.

Thanks in advance

Hi does anyone know when the relocation window is? I cant find any information on city’s website or on here. Me and my dad have season tickets already so our tickets are going to be renewed automatically but we want to swap our seats because i prefer his seat and he prefers mine. He is in the south stand level 3 and i’m in the east stand level 2 but we currently sit in each others seats because its closer to our mates. We dont need to ask the club what is available, we literally just want to swap seats so need to know when the window is because we missed it last season.

Thanks in advance
Err...at the risk of a Clarkie.......just use eachother's cards.

I'll be gold (if still an option) & FA Cup scheme only next season. Dropped the bent CL a few years ago, moved to cheaper area & dropped Platinum in the past. I've got enough points for any domestic final and marking time hopefully until I get a concession age one.
I have been doing exactly this for the past 5/6 years. Not interested in CL at all,I have enough points for League Cup Final,and I always join the FA Cup scheme to make sure I have priority for the FA Cup Final.I just need to hold on for 2 more seasons and then I can get my FOC seasoncard for half price.
Somebody else on this thread mentioned that he thought his seasoncard will be going up from £635 to £725. If this is a true figure it represents a price rise of 15%. That is a HUGE increase and a morale shattering increase.

Until the new prices are revealed, even though the rumours on here suggest some season tickets are going up, but not all, I will hold fire.

But if my season ticket is going up again, I will opt out of the FA Cup and League Cup schemes again, like I did this season. I will stay in the CL scheme as I like the away trips, if and when I can make them.

As has already been stated, it’s been a very expensive season for most City fans. TBF we’ve had our monies worth. So I’m hoping there won’t be any prices increases, with a price freeze being a fair compromise by the club.

Last edited:
Somebody else on this thread mentioned that he thought his seasoncard will be going up from £635 to £725. If this is a true figure it represents a price rise of 15%. That is a HUGE increase and a morale shattering increase.
Yes, when I read that I wondered if they were scrapping the tiered pricing in EL3, I paid £635 as well in 303 but 2 rows in front it was £700 and right down at the front of 303 it was £750 I think.

£635 to £725 is unacceptable. Whilst we need to wait for confirmation of the price hike, this will be the straw that breaks the camels back for many.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.