Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Hi does anyone know when the relocation window is? I cant find any information on city’s website or on here. Me and my dad have season tickets already so our tickets are going to be renewed automatically but we want to swap our seats because i prefer his seat and he prefers mine. He is in the south stand level 3 and i’m in the east stand level 2 but we currently sit in each others seats because its closer to our mates. We dont need to ask the club what is available, we literally just want to swap seats so need to know when the window is because we missed it last season.

Thanks in advance

Good luck with that, if you try in the relocation window they won't be able to do it as "someone else already has that seat", no shit! Also if a seat is unallocted for you to swap they can't stop someone else picking it.

I you wait until after the window they will say you need to wait until next year. I would contact the club before the window and said know swaps are complicated, and ask what they suggest. You need a techie to sort you out while the system is not live.

Good luck with that, if you try in the relocation window they won't be able to do it as "someone else already has that seat", no shit! Also if a seat is unallocted for you to swap they can't stop someone else picking it.

I you wait until after the window they will say you need to wait until next year. I would contact the club before the window and said know swaps are complicated, and ask what they suggest. You need a techie to sort you out while the system is not live.

In brief.

Has he ever watched the Matrix?

Price against revenue isn't a reflection of affordability though. I don’t know if they will increase this year, I don't know what profit this year will show.
However last year with 13 months we showed. £1 mill profit, so without ticket money it would have been a loss, even with no increase it would have reduced profit to a few hundred thousand, and maybe we should have done that but it’s a fine judgement on the year ahead.
Hopefully this year we make more profit and there is no increase but to say it does nothing in the grand scheme of things and comparing it to turnover isn’t relevant, only profit.

To clarify, the profit was only £1M last year due to an extra month of costs without revenue in the summer period. If it has been a 12 month period, would have been higher profits.
The silence implies prices are going up just waiting to see how much. Will probably jettison the league cup scheme as I barely go to the early rounds.

The problem with price increases is that more and more people drop out of non premier league matches and we then struggle to sell tickets, especially for CL games.

Bit daft really that we only want to swap the seats and it has to be so difficult, i’ll give them a ring and see if they can do a swap before the window, nice one

We could just keep doing that but its annoying as we pay different prices and would rather use our own cards
You pay for his, he pays for yours, and you use them accordingly, why having the right names on them makes a difference I don't really understand.

Alternatively you could both change names ;-) probably quicker than dealing with our ticket office anyway.

Never had a season ticket before just go when i can, thinking of getting one for me and me son how do you go about it cheers blues

Will have to wait until the end of the renewal period on 9th June, then the club will send you an email if you are a Cityzen Matchday member about when you can purchase a ST if there are any left.

Never had a season ticket before just go when i can, thinking of getting one for me and me son how do you go about it cheers blues

I say it every year but the revenue from a £50 (for example) increase on seasoncard holders is relatively negligible and with the amount of extra home games most of us are forking out for pretty much every season, not to mention 3/4 Wembley tickets, it seems it would be a massive kick in the teeth if they do go up again. There are far easier ways to make the same amount of money, as if they even need it. Poor business model to charge people more at the point of entry, better to fleece them once inside. Oh they do that as well. Better just renew as always.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.