City's New Kits - 2019/20

If these are the new Arsenal kits, from Adidas, then they've smashed it out of the park in my opinion.

Especially the home kit.

13827722-0-image-a-16_1558551247361.jpg

If these are the new Arsenal kits, from Adidas, then they've smashed it out of the park in my opinion.

Especially the home kit.

13827722-0-image-a-16_1558551247361.jpg

Nice. Arsenal always seem to get traditional away colours.

That's why I don't like our kits deals running so long every time. First of all you're losing a lot of money because of that, when every year new teams signs kit deals, which are worth more than ours. For now our deal seems to be ok, but imagine after 5 years.

Arsenal didn't sign a deal that long with Puma, and before our new deal started, they already got more than what we are worth. As a quadruple winning site it's a poor business.

Secondly when you don't like a specific kit brand it sucks to wait that long before the club eventually decide on switching.

I personally don't like anything from Puma, if we're talking on wearing it. Even in the gym I prefer Adidas or Nike stuff more, because of the fitting.

Last edited:
That's why I don't like our kits deals running so long every time. First of all you're losing a lot of money because of that, when every year new teams signs kit deals, which are worth more than ours. For now our deal seems to be ok, but imagine after 5 years.

Arsenal didn't sign a deal that long with Puma, and before our new deal started, they already got more than what we are worth. As a quadruple winning site it's a poor business.

Secondly when you don't like a specific kit brand it sucks to wait that long before the club eventually decide on switching.

I personally don't like anything from Puma, if we're talking on wearing it. Even in the gym I prefer Adidas or Nike stuff more, because of the fitting.

WTF is a gym

125th Anniversary home kit out later in the year. About as traditional as it gets. Will be worn in a match.

I wonder if that’s one of the reasons they’ve gone with purple on the home shirt so that it distinguishes the two options a bit more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.