Vincent Kompany testimonial

I’m expecting to see the likes of Hart zab lescott Barry De jong yaya dzeko maybe tevez, basically most of the 2011 title winning team obviously depending on existing commitments from players still playing.

Also think this will sell out extremely quickly. 6 tickets per season card with no kind of priority, nobody is going to take a risk of missing out and everybody is going to want to be there. they’ll have the third tiers open by weekend.

If you are a blue who lives local and you don't make the effort to attend this, its pretty poor form really. (No need to reply with individual excuses).
Saying goodbye to a legend and supporting homelessness in Manchester? Its a no brainer.
I'll be attending with all the family.

This is an international football week so there will be a lot of first team players that will have games Sun/Mon/Tues before which is unfortunate.

England are at home to Kosovo on the 10th so hopefully most of those lads will be back.

It is a "legands" game - which normally means Gary Owen, Nigel Gleghorn, Mark Seagraves, Redmond etc

Those lads play for charity before 200 at Altrincham. This game will be a massive step up with the likes of Zabba, Lescott, Barry etc playing for us and massive names for the opposition, including big United ones I'm sure. Neville, Giggs etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.