Vincent Kompany testimonial

Mine took 5 or 6 attempts to go through payment, with 3 different error messages. Hope they haven't charged me for each time - will have to check later!

Also, to avoid messing about as the website was playing up with all the traffic, I got all the tickets under my name rather than assigning to individuals, but then remembered my dad is an oap but I've paid adult price for all. I can't see the price table on my phone on the ticket info page - are they doing oap prices for this one?
Yes reduced price for over 65s

No confirmation email yet for me but purchases show in my ticket history. Hope I don't get charged 3 times for 6 tickets!

Why are we still so shit at ticketing? They really need to just outsource it to a professional company that can cope as they seem unable to fix the issues with the website, payments etc, it's embarrassing.

Confirmation just came through half an hour or so after payment finally worked.

Also had a problem paying - worked second time.

Had to get two tickets behind my normal seats as they had already gone by the time the queue put me through after a 15 minute wait, city are stupid for not giving seasoncard holders a small window to get their seats. two of my mates who went to buy tickets this morning but now aren't going since their seats were sold. Wouldn't bother me to the point of not going but can see their reasoning. One works nights and was gonna have it off, said he cba now he'd be somewhere different.

Also there is no need for 6 per person, 2/3 at a maximum. The 6 per person thing has never worked at youth games etc. Look at the youth game recently.

Anyway can't wait for the newcomers to be telling me to sit down in the south stand so they can enjoy popcorn / other expensive rubbish city will make a killing off in peace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.