Champions Parade - Live Stream p27

Did anyone clock the T-shirt vinny had on when he did his speech? It was something to do with his goal. Didn’t actually go to the parade as I’m down south so not sure if he was presented with it. Either way, I want one!

City are going to milk the merchandise on his testimonial, but hopefully the money will go to T4M
I bought one, fantastic design. It’s not on his website but just email him and he’ll send you one out. Arrived within 24 hours.

dongrantwallart.co.uk

There are videos doing the rounds of Pep dancing with a soul band. Does anyone know where this took place? It appears to be dark so I assume not the parade.

I bought one, fantastic design. It’s not on his website but just email him and he’ll send you one out. Arrived within 24 hours.

dongrantwallart.co.uk
A SERIOUS ANNOUNCEMENT Since I made public my design "Don't shoot Vinny" It has been copied & is being sold illegally by a USA company. Not only are they stealing my idea, they are stealing money from the Homeless charities I am donating to. PLEASE DO NO BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. pic.twitter.com/01spqXS…
18 hours ago · Twitter
Watch out for snide's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.