Top Tip: if your missus asks is this dress nice,don’t say

I love Anstruther having spent a few nights there. I stay in the Waterfront. Best digs in town and they probably serve the best Scottish breakfast I've ever had. Not shit quality Scottish breakfasts covered in sump oil that MP and his Mrs eat. It's no wonder she has an arse that resembles a pillow full of marshmallows; )
One of the best chippies in the land in Anstruther. Take the boat out to The Isle of May. All the puffins you could wish to see.

I love Anstruther having spent a few nights there. I stay in the Waterfront. Best digs in town and they probably serve the best Scottish breakfast I've ever had. Not shit quality Scottish breakfasts covered in sump oil that MP and his Mrs eat. It's no wonder she has an arse that resembles a pillow full of marshmallows; )

Make out your will. I will show her this and then expect to die in abject terror and excruciating pain, very soon.

She’s actually extremely beautiful. Well she would have to be since I’m fucking gorgeous. :)

a bit of advice for the newly married of bluemoon,as time goes by in your marriage talk less and less to her,by the time you get to over 15 years you will only talk to her once or twice a year,its fucking brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.