Thrush

sheikmedick

have any blokes on here had thrush in their mouth.my mate has got it and he said it is not very pleasant.He is wondering if there are any old fashioned remedies that you gentlemen could recommend.

have any blokes on here had thrush in their mouth.my mate has got it and he said it is not very pleasant.He is wondering if there are any old fashioned remedies that you gentlemen could recommend.
Are you sure you're asking for your mate with your username?

I got it last year due to the fact I was on certain antibiotics for 4 months.

Was told to take Daktarin twice a day for 3 weeks. Worked a treat. Left untreated it can damage your tongue and cause further complications like bleeding gums and Loss of taste

https://www.boots.com/daktarin-sugar-free-2-percent-oral-gel-15g

Never knew this was a thing, dare we ask how you err your mate managed to contract it, and are there pictures?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.