What to do at the weekend when there is no footy?

The football off season is usually ridiculously short anyway. It's only every two years when neither the Euros and World Cup are on that it's any where close to a long time.

For the first time in as long as I can remember, I’m looking forward to a break from football. The stress of this season has tipped me over the edge.

I’ll probably be bored shitless in two weeks and change my view completely.

It’s nice to wake up without shitting myself at the prospect of a dipper league win. Not arsed about the CL they can win that every year for all I care.

Theres some mega cricket world cup games coming up in a few weeks time, West indies v India, New Zealand v West indies and India v Pakistan all at old Trafford, don't know the cost of tickets yet but im hoping to go.

Will enjoy the Cricket World Cup. Comon England. A few bike race meets maybe a tour or two. And a few gigs. Plus a holiday in the middle. Usually back a week before the season starts afresh and ready to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.