UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'persecution' of City by UEFA is entirely political, to appease those whose cosy cartel has been disturbed. If you read City's statement, the club expect to be found guilty by UEFA but exhonerated by CAS, an independent body.

Edited for accuracy.

I have now read through 550+ pages of shite......all I want to know is , if they have concluded their investigation then when do they release the results?

NOT. Our sanction....just the results?
Surely the findings should be released now? They don't change?
From what I can gather, they haven't actually concluded anything. They appear to have panicked when the 5 year time limit approached and rapidly shoved it upstairs without bothering to even read our submissions. I would be fascinated to hear what the upper chamber thought about that.

Clearly my post was badly written as I think I have been misunderstood :) when I see frustration that we are singled out for being owned by ADUG i was trying to understand why the media accuse us of whataboutary when we raise Emirates sponsorship deals or standard charter, Saudi telecoms etc.

It is because they see a distinction we don't. We are owned by a member of the royal family of a country with a questionable human rights record as opposed to being sponsored by a company operating out of that country. There is a closer connection in our case. So when we shout 'what about Emirates airlines?' they say "not relevant". Then we get upset and the media accuse us of being paranoid.

Why has that prick from La Liga suddenly piped up about City's spending being abhorrent, this after our lowest spending window since the takeover. Did the treble tip him over the edge or something?

Why has that prick from La Liga suddenly piped up about City's spending being abhorrent, this after our lowest spending window since the takeover. Did the treble tip him over the edge or something?
Since when has the truth been relevant. City's net spend this Summer was £3m, meanwhile Barcelona and Real Madrid the two clubs with the biggest wage bills in football have akready agreed transfers of around £80m apiece for players for the 2019-20 season.

The English press just regurgitate his comments free of criticism because it fits their agenda.

Clearly my post was badly written as I think I have been misunderstood :) when I see frustration that we are singled out for being owned by ADUG i was trying to understand why the media accuse us of whataboutary when we raise Emirates sponsorship deals or standard charter, Saudi telecoms etc.

It is because they see a distinction we don't. We are owned by a member of the royal family of a country with a questionable human rights record as opposed to being sponsored by a company operating out of that country. There is a closer connection in our case. So when we shout 'what about Emirates airlines?' they say "not relevant". Then we get upset and the media accuse us of being paranoid.

More evidence of dishonesty or collusion on their part.

Emirates Airlines is part of The Emirates Group, which is a subsidiary of the Investment Corporation of Dubai, which is owned by the government of Dubai. According to Companies House, not me, City are owned by Abu Dhabi United Group for Development and Investment, classified as a private company owned by Sheik Mansoor. So, when these people use terms like state-owned, sovereign wealth fund, government-owned and so on to describe City, they are lying. We can't say they are mistaken because the information is readily available and simple to understand. They are just lying. However, Arsenal, Real Madrid and many other teams, not just in football, have exactly the same connection to money from the UAE as City do by way of their sponsor Etihad. If City are co-operating in sportswashing on behalf of Abu Dhabi, then these other teams can reasonably be accused of doing so on behalf of Dubai. But they're never mentioned. Which is what discredits these 'journalists'.

The other one that gets me is the rant about the lack of protest from City fans about being taken over by ADUG. Nobody knew it was happening until it was signed on the dotted line and Robinho was holding up the shirt.

The other one that gets me is the rant about the lack of protest from City fans about being taken over by ADUG. Nobody knew it was happening until it was signed on the dotted line and Robinho was holding up the shirt.
Including the media :o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.