What to do at the weekend when there is no footy?

I'm another one keen on the cricket world cup.

I'm actually really looking forward to having a break from football and doing other things at the weekend - walks in the peaks, lakes, 10 days in Berlin, bike rides, festivals and catching up with some part time studying I'm doing.

Football is on TV in our house constantly, and when it's not, it's sky sports news, so it might be a good time for me to watch a couple of box sets or something too.

I’ll spend this weekend trying to get a foot job. Not sure about the rest of the summer.
what; like a foot massage?

cm0OXT.gif

Theres some mega cricket world cup games coming up in a few weeks time, West indies v India, New Zealand v West indies and India v Pakistan all at old Trafford, don't know the cost of tickets yet but im hoping to go.
One of the semi finals is at the proper Old Trafford. I wouldn’t go anywhere near the India v Pakistan game, it could get very nasty, they genuinely hate each other, we say we hate the Aussies in the cricket context but it’s just banter. The Pakistanis and Indians have a whole raft of reasons to hate outside of cricket, the recent incidents have not helped and they have some nasty fuckers that could ramp up the tensions. Stay well clear.

Going to have one more piss up this afternoon, then it’s a Summer in the gymnasium for me!

Haha playing...it's shades of bad, if you mean the golf. I did hole a 80 yarder at Castlehawk last week tho.
That’s decent, we have a golf society which we run from the Junction in Ashton, will be sorting this summers golf out next week. We play all over the North West usually on a Sunday. You (and friends) would be more than welcome to join us, we have golfers of all abilities from 7 to 36 handicap. Our best trip though is the Pike Fold Beer Festival Golf Day in mid July, 18 holes of golf, nosebag, beers and entertainment afterwards, great day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.