Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in other words its full of made up bollocks he is unable to prove that would cause our lawyers to destroy them in court. No doubt his lawyers took one look and laughed in his face.

HIS lawyers? He's a skint blogger. He can't afford a lawyer!

The mardy arse bastard deleted most my tweets non of which were offensive but pointed out other clubs and country's who human rights are not so clean. He really is a City basher he is using us as a platform for his rants

BBC Sport employees must have a post it note on all their monitors.

Before you forward any football content to Sports Editor, please ensure that you have followed

BBC Manchester United Protocol, in that you've checked your input to include any or all positive

slant. You may be asked prior to publication, that you have considered all options, however vague

or tenuous that link may be. Eg, any sports story including the word Barcelona must contain at

least one picture and link to that fabulous night & any page stating Manchester City Treble win

must include at least three times more page content of Manchester United 1999 treble winners.

In addition, protocol states that reports of any top club being linked to any top player must ALSO

include Manchester United as the target players most preferred option club to sign for, regardless.

Ive just had the displeasure of debating with Ewan on twitter and as per usual, he defaults to the cry baby defence of accusing me of deflecting and then disappearing.

Fucking no mark blogger who thought he could make a name for himself and a few quid no doubt by jumping on the anti City bandwagon.

Ive just had the displeasure of debating with Ewan on twitter and as per usual, he defaults to the cry baby defence of accusing me of deflecting and then disappearing.

Fucking no mark blogger who thought he could make a name for himself and a few quid no doubt by jumping on the anti City bandwagon.

Me too he doesn't like a reasonable debate and his facts are floored to say the least all he does is deflect no substance to anything he types

Soon as he popped up in my twitter feed few weeks back I block him! he wants a reaction ignore all the these twitter type no nowt fckers.

BBC Sport employees must have a post it note on all their monitors.

Before you forward any football content to Sports Editor, please ensure that you have followed

BBC Manchester United Protocol, in that you've checked your input to include any or all positive

slant. You may be asked prior to publication, that you have considered all options, however vague

or tenuous that link may be. Eg, any sports story including the word Barcelona must contain at

least one picture and link to that fabulous night & any page stating Manchester City Treble win

must include at least three times more page content of Manchester United 1999 treble winners.

In addition, protocol states that reports of any top club being linked to any top player must ALSO

include Manchester United as the target players most preferred option club to sign for, regardless.

Hahahahahahahaha! I opened the Sports section of the DT this morning just wondering if they might have some footy. Rugby, cricket and then, whoa, it's the twentieth anniversary of MANUre's treble and there's piccies of Andy Cole (Is he trying to get Garth Crooks' job - he seems to be eating enough) and Teddy Sheringham. Jeez, they couldn't get us off the printed page quick enough!

Soon as he popped up in my twitter feed few weeks back I block him! he wants a reaction ignore all the these twitter type no nowt fckers.

I normally do ignore mate but was at a lose end and fancied winding the fucker up ;-)

I'm watching the season review on sky and every team we beat were winless,woeful etc whilst the dippers carved teams apart,thrashed everyone,majestic,you get the picture

The media bothered me last week but i've accepted we are as popular as britain at eurovision

Those of you who are taking them on are doing a great job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.