Matthijs de Ligt

It's not about getting credit,amongst other things it's squad harmony when it comes to wages,the players are given astructure and can see a path to getting to top wages like kev if they work hard,we also go for players who are not twats,we go for players who want to be with us for who we are and not for the highest salary,i'm not sure why you support us if you don't agree with how we are run
Getting frustrated with the club sometimes is called being a supporter. Maybe calm down with the attitude? I take your points but I disagree, I think we gain very little from the policy. You still have to screen for the player’s personalities before they come, a rigid wage structure doesn’t guarantee anything.

Getting frustrated with the club sometimes is called being a supporter. Maybe calm down with the attitude? I take your points but I disagree, I think we gain very little from the policy. You still have to screen for the player’s personalities before they come, a rigid wage structure doesn’t guarantee anything.
We do exhaustive research into the players character before we buy them,take a chill pill and revisit the way we have done business for the last 5yrs or so and look at the players,what we offered and what they accepted and 198 pts in 2 seasons,we have done it by squad harmony and getting rid of the billy bollocks like yaya,this kid is 19,if he is going to the rags for a huge wage he will get what he deserves as will the rags
Would you have liked us to pay sanchez 2 million a month or happy we walked away?

We do exhaustive research into the players character before we buy them,take a chill pill and revisit the way we have done business for the last 5yrs or so and look at the players,what we offered and what they accepted and 198 pts in 2 seasons,we have done it by squad harmony and getting rid of the billy bollocks like yaya,this kid is 19,if he is going to the rags for a huge wage he will get what he deserves as will the rags
Would you have liked us to pay sanchez 2 million a month or happy we walked away?
Why are the two things mutually exclusive? Couldn’t we still do exhaustive research then just compete on wages with other clubs?

Why are the two things mutually exclusive? Couldn’t we still do exhaustive research then just compete on wages with other clubs?
Look where chucking money at selfish shit bags has got the rags
Sorry but i can't get my head around your view so lets agree to disagree

English refs do love English players. With Var coming in maybe a combo of Stones and Maguire is a good strategy.

Look where chucking money at selfish shit bags has got the rags
Sorry but i can't get my head around your view so lets agree to disagree

We got Yaya, Aguero and Silva by chucking a shit load of money at them, more than anyone else would offer.

Look at where that got us...

We got Yaya, Aguero and Silva by chucking a shit load of money at them, more than anyone else would offer.

84m for the three and only yaya we threw silly money at and the one with a problem agent. Bargain

Last edited:

They cost us sensible amounts in transfer fee's,as for wages i know yaya was on a lot but do you know how much we paid sergio and dave At the start?,back then we needed to catch up and fast,would you prefer to still chuck money at kids or run the club how it's run now,sane would be the only top player we would lose in a decade,we are at the top and doing just fine how we are run now

That was a time that we could do that because we wen't anywhere near the squad we have now. The rest of the players on the team really couldn't say much. This is also why the rags can do it. Everyone else on that team is crap. Now to play a 19 year old kid more than what KDB, Sterling, Bernardo and everyone else who bleed for us in the past 2 years to get to where we are is different. They (should say their agents) would want more seeing what they accomplished. The domino effect will be almost everyone getting insane money. Then it will be hard to not only offload players when needed, but in the future not being able to get any targets. We still have FFP to deal with and you can't pay everyone crazy money and expect to get good transfers every year on top of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.