Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sky Sports News they have been showing Spuds and Dipper fans talking about getting tickets and travel to the CL Final. An itinerant Dipper on the Candlefield wrap said “if the match was on the moon we would find a way to get there” they really do believe they are the only “fans” that go beyond the call of fandom. That accent, fucks me off even at this late hour, come on Spuds.

The red half are very smug and ****ish and talk down to the blue half as though they’re ‘little knobheads’ whose opinions don’t really count.
Rags used to look down on us not too long ago, was only since Thai Franky invested in us they started to think that we could really become a threat. And when he sold us and they realised that ADUG had serious cash to spend, their jaws started to drop more on each signing we made.

Nowadays most don't say fuck all worth hearing. They don't even mention 20 times to blues(me anyway) anymore. The decent reds amongst the rags, the knowledgeable ones who are not acrimonious I can talk to, the know nowt rags I shit 'em. Ones that bleat on about empty seats and our non history, the ones who don't go to Old Trafford and know fuck all about their own history, nevermind ours. I merely grin at their irrelevance nowadays, that is enough to sicken the(former) smug ****s who have nowt to be smug about. How the times have changed. Lol.

Everton I don't mind at all as they(generally) represent the decent supporters on Merseyside. I would like to see them become the dominant club in Liverpool. They deserve a slice of success, especially suffering the giddy glee of RS(LFC dicks) who still taunt them with a Steaua Bucurest 1986 flag at Euro games which mocks Evertonions because Liverpool got English clubs 5-year ban when Everton was at the height of their recent history back in 85, denying Everton a chance to shine in Europe.(for those who didn't know)

And the poster who mentioned a "love in" with Evertonions. It's not like that, it's just that I and a few other blues post on their GOT forum and are made to feel welcome. It's only decent we allow EFC fans the same opportunity to post on here should they wish. Any opposition fans who respect us as a club and fanbase I respect and are welcome to post, and we have several posters from other clubs I enjoy reading their opinions on Bluemoon. I'm sure the majority on here have no problem with that. It's the knobheads who come on to have a cheap pop that get fucked off, and rightly so.

I can absolutely confirm, as a lifelong Evertonian, that the feeling towards LFC is utterly toxic nowadays

Remember all that guff about 'the friendly derby', 'fans sitting together' and all that? Not for a long, long time. The last vestige of that went for me one Goodison derby in the 80s when I was on the Gwladys Street and somebody was burning a Liverpool flag.

You still get some of them coming out with the old claptrap about 'Oh, I want Everton to win if they're not playing us', but everyone knows that's just them ruffling our hair and telling us we're plucky underdogs. If we get close to winning something the it'll change. Imagine the scenario if we threatened to win the PL before they do. Then you'd see who's really bitter.

My dad used to say that if Liverpool had Jesus Christ and ten of his apostles in the XI he'd still want them to get beaten. When he died a couple of years ago his last wish was that everyone at his funeral, including his Kopite brothers and nephews, had to wear blue. I made it so, I went in an EFC shirt and I told that story about Jesus in the Liverpool team on the altar in the eulogy. He'd have loved it

He always liked City, as did I and a lot of my mates. In the years when we were both crap, in the '70s when I was growing up, it seemed we were both teams who played in blue and lived in the shadow of insufferable and more successful neighbours. I still have a soft spot for Bristol Rovers for the same reason.

They can shove a 'friendly Merseyside rivalry' so far up their arses they could use it for red and blue toothpaste...

A disgruntled RAWKmonger;

Made a decision today after what has gone on. No matter what happens on Sunday I wont be setting foot in the Eitihad ever again. Done all 37 prem games so far this season and not missed a game at City for many years. They can fuck off, I don't care about losing an away credit. I'm not contributing 1 pence more to those oil c*nts and there inbred new breed of dickhead fan that most definitely never used to be there

What those wankers have done to the game is similar to what the Russian down at Chelsea did 15 or so years ago but worse.

I know nobody gives a flying fuck but that the way it is.

Absolute Joke what they are doing and any other "fan" wanting them to win the league must be total fucking nuts. Next year they will piss the league again and it might not be us they are bumming out of it, it may be Arsenal, Chelsea whoever.

Whats the fucking point I ask ye. If i was Klopp or one of our players id be asking the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.