Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that these bloggers have "come out" as a collective of City-haters, I think that we have to be prepared for the next onslaught of glee when UEFA announce the ban.

It's important that we don't get sucked into trading insults which is what they want. The slow verbal evisceration they're experiencing now is far more effective in exposing them for the charlatans they are than the playground stuff they feel comfortable with. Enjoy what's happening on the pitch, it's driving them demented, and just know that we'll have the last laugh.

Agree on the trading of insults, once we go down that route we just lose credibility. There appears to be a groundswell of resistance developing on social media from City fans with the likes of Rabin, PB, and several others at the forefront. It's pretty obvious Ronay, Delaney and the Harris duo are distinctly uncomfortable when confronted by factual arguments presented to them by people who are more knowledgeable and more articulate than themselves. It's been most enjoyable to witness.

Now that these bloggers have "come out" as a collective of City-haters, I think that we have to be prepared for the next onslaught of glee when UEFA announce the ban.

It's important that we don't get sucked into trading insults which is what they want. The slow verbal evisceration they're experiencing now is far more effective in exposing them for the charlatans they are than the playground stuff they feel comfortable with. Enjoy what's happening on the pitch, it's driving them demented, and just know that we'll have the last laugh.

So IYO we are getting banned then mate ?

Rabin has ended Barney the dinosaur. Read the full thread

So, I ask @barneyronay to respond as to who is doing "Sportswashing", the fans of a club who are upset at the hypocritical media coverage of their successful season or a writer who glorifies a man like Putin unashamedly to sell books about a World Cup? Come on Barney we're waiting....

So IYO we are getting banned then mate ?

Your guess is as good as mine but, if I had to put money on it, I don't think UEFA have any option. It's well-documented how much pressure they are under from the cartel clubs and we've seen how frenzied the media are to get it done. And that's just in this country.

But I also think that, in the long run, the whole FFP sham will be exposed in Court for the protectionist racket it is. But it will be a dirty war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.