Top Tip: if your missus asks is this dress nice,don’t say

a bit of advice for the newly married of bluemoon,as time goes by in your marriage talk less and less to her,by the time you get to over 15 years you will only talk to her once or twice a year,its fucking brilliant
No chance !!
I have to talk to my missus at least twice a week.
"Can I have some pocket money for a pint love".

Sums up how I feel about you fella.

I used to think you looked like something between Rab C Nesbitt and the cast of trainspotting MP, but quite recently you've been telling me you eat quite healthily and like fresh berries and stuff like that and dress trendy, you've got good skin etc.

Now I have a horrible vision in my head of you and your missus, a Tony and Cherie Blair look alike couple. Do you open supermarkets in Scotland MP?

I used to think you looked like something between Rab C Nesbitt and the cast of trainspotting MP, but quite recently you've been telling me you eat quite healthily and like fresh berries and stuff like that and dress trendy, you've got good skin etc.

Now I have a horrible vision in my head of you and your missus, a Tony and Cherie Blair look alike couple. Do you open supermarkets in Scotland MP?

I can neither confirm or deny your statement. Although, I will say, we are a helluva lot better looking than they two melted basin faced Cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.