UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see if Newcastle still support FFP

City Chief‏ @City_Chief 6m6 minutes ago
Mike Ashley has agreed to sell Newcastle for £350million to the cousin of Sheikh Mansour. Contracts have been signed and submitted to the Premier League between Ashley and Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan. [The Sun]
This is good news for us because it nails the media lie that we are "owned by a country." I hope Newcastle get their act together because their fans deserve some success.

Lets see if Newcastle still support FFP

City Chief‏ @City_Chief 6m6 minutes ago
Mike Ashley has agreed to sell Newcastle for £350million to the cousin of Sheikh Mansour. Contracts have been signed and submitted to the Premier League between Ashley and Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan. [The Sun]

Only earlier today I was having a twitter 'discussion' with some Geordie who claimed he wouldn't want to be us. I said it makes me laugh when other fans say this then get giddy at the slightest whiff of investment from foreign billionaires. He's just tweeted me again saying he's gutted with lots of winking emoji's.... I bet he fuckin is lol

This is good news for us because it nails the media lie that we are "owned by a country." I hope Newcastle get their act together because their fans deserve some success.
I've been using that argument for ages but it falls on deaf ears. Lets see if it's true first. Doesn't affect the FFP investigation either.

Things are going to get very interesting.
Can’t see anything other than all out war. A second player coming into the PL from that neck of the woods that they don’t like.
That neighborhood that is richer than the debt ridden neck of the woods that some reside in. Richer and don’t mind investing.

UEFA are going to come under considerable pressure firstly from the ECA English clubs I would imagine.

They’ll want us out and quickly.
Having listened to Khaldoon we seem ready for the fight.

Interesting times ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.