Khaldoon's End of Season Interview

Isn't the Chelsea geezer the most expensive keeper?
Most expensive keeper = Chelsea
Most expensive defender = Liverpool
Most expensive midfielder = Rags
Most expensive striker = Rags

Incidentally, Khaldoon mentioned we are not in the top 10, but you actually have to go down to no. 18 before you get to City.

Also worth noting that out of the top 10, only 2 are to the Premier League. Take note Mr Tebas. We only deal with facts.

I assume the video will have been edited so anything in there will have got the go ahead before being made public. If he was looking for other words he would've found them and it would be reshot.

Yeah pretty sure our lawyers crawled all over it to make sure he didn’t say a single word that he shouldn’t have

In Part 2, KAM discusses Ewan MacKenna and his lovely, inclusive, pro-City musings that make everyone at the club feel accepted and redeemed.
Haha I really hope it focuses on the media. But don’t they usually give updates on the other CFG clubs that literally nobody gives a fuck about? Probably be that. Plus an academy update. But I want more declarations of war!!

Isn't the Chelsea geezer the most expensive keeper?

He is now but Liverpool broke the world record to sign Alisson just before that. They paid £66.8m for Alisson and Chelsea paid £71m for Kepa. And to think only 12 months before City were getting pelters for paying £35m for Ederson. Liverpool and Chelsea were of course strengthening their teams and making a statement while City were ruining football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.