Sheikh Khaled attempting to purchase Newcastle

The trouble is You can spend hundreds of millions like the rags?? But if you haven’t got a team only individuals it’s pointless

Won't make much difference Imo. Rich owners can't spend millions of their own money on players because of ffp,city were the last club to benefit from a major takeover before ffp came in to effect. City's owner is worth billions but he can't spend it on players, before ffp a different
matter.

UEFA FFP is relaxed for new owners (at the request of the Milan clubs), they just have to put the funds down beforehand. Plus you need to actually play in europe before you have to adhere to it.

The PL "Cost Control" regs will be more difficult in the short term as it means you can only increase your wagebill by 7m p/a. Anything over that you need an increase in revenue.
Also you can't make losses of more than 100m over a 3 year period
I'm sure they'll get some improved sponsorship and it should be enough to get them battling for 7th in the next year or 2.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Haha. I remember back in my 606 forum days united fans said the same to us when we were taken over.

And it wasn’t just rags; all the sports media in this country were saying we could buy all the great players we wanted, but it’s another thing moulding them into a team and asking how Roberto was going to manage all those egos and keep them happy.

He didn’t do too bad a job, did he?

In a few years Geordies will be as nauseous as scousers. Even more gobby shirtless fat ****s at games. I just wish it was Sunderland getting a slice of luck instead.

why the mackems , they took the piss, big style when we went down twice. also when sir bobby robson died .

we deserve better , we are the loyal fans , we want to compete . that is all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.