Sheikh Khaled attempting to purchase Newcastle

I clearly remember Newcastle United fans waving notes at us every time they visited the Etihad.

Let's see what the Geordies do now if Newcastle are taken over by Sheikh Mansour’s Cousin.

That True Geordie bloke right now:

2cmrtl2.jpg

e3cb18b89cb64ea25e9f1028b8d1fda0--knobs.jpg

why the mackems , they took the piss, big style when we went down twice. also when sir bobby robson died .

we deserve better , we are the loyal fans , we want to compete . that is all

I have no beef with geordies or mackems, if you get a decent owner who invests, no matter who it is, I simply say well done. In fact to do what you have with Mr Sports Direct in charge you already should get a well done. If the takeover happens it is another nail in the coffins of those that have tried to monopolise the premier league and will hopefully get their just rewards.

Congrats on the imminent takeover, here's a list of people to block

Miguel Delaney
Ewan McKenna
Nicholas McGeehan
Nick Harris
Barry Glendenning
Matthew Syed

P.S. Apparently you will never be allowed to enjoy football again
Need to add Rob Harris and Barney Ronay to that list.

The media reaction with the geordies will be totally different to what we’ve endured this last decade. They come from a city where they are the only football club unlike us where we were seen as stepping on the rags toes and every rag suck hole journo didn’t like it. All we will hear is how there amazing fans deserve it and it will be great for the premier league I guarantee they will not have ten years of hatred directed towards them

The media reaction with the geordies will be totally different to what we’ve endured this last decade. They come from a city where they are the only football club unlike us where we were seen as stepping on the rags toes and every rag suck hole journo didn’t like it. All we will hear is how there amazing fans deserve it and it will be great for the premier league I guarantee they will not have ten years of hatred directed towards them
I tend to agree but if they eventually become a regular top 4 club at the expense of United or Liverpool it will be a different story.

Wasn't Newcastle the other club that the Sheik was looking at purchasing back in 2008? He saw a lot of potential with that club too so it makes sense that he could advise a family member on that.

I clearly remember Newcastle United fans waving notes at us every time they visited the Etihad.

Let's see what the Geordies do now if Newcastle are taken over by Sheikh Mansour’s Cousin.

Hopefully Newcastle wave £200 million notes at us for mangala

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.