Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

Just got back from Benidorm with Jet 2 absolute breeze there and back couldn’t fuck believe it no queues

All of the Greek airports are terrible. Athens, Santorini, Crete, you name it.

Charles de Gaulle deserves a special place in hell.

Vienna International is also surprisingly awful considering how nice Vienna is.

Was standing behind a guy at Manchester security checks and the lass working there said to him shoes off,he looked at her puzzled and she just repeated herself another 3 times before I pointed at his feet to help him understand.
As I followed him through she looked at him as if he was stupid and said to me I was speaking in English wasn't I,so I responded yes but perhaps he doesn't.

Was standing behind a guy at Manchester security checks and the lass working there said to him shoes off,he looked at her puzzled and she just repeated herself another 3 times before I pointed at his feet to help him understand.
As I followed him through she looked at him as if he was stupid and said to me I was speaking in English wasn't I,so I responded yes but perhaps he doesn't.
Some of the rudest cunts on earth work in security and passport control at Manchester Airport. The way I've seen them talk to visitors to our country is an absolute disgrace.

If you can't be bothered to show even very basic levels of respect when interacting with foreigners, then perhaps working in an international airport isn't the job for you.

Some of the rudest cunts on earth work in security and passport control at Manchester Airport. The way I've seen them talk to visitors to our country is an absolute disgrace.

If you can't be bothered to show even very basic levels of respect when interacting with foreigners, then perhaps working in an international airport isn't the job for you.
Having worked there, they treat us Mancunians as badly, at least they’re consistent ;-)

I think it’s just British officialdom in general.
They are cunts to all ‘Johnny foreigners’ in all aspects of life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.