UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick one about the barcodes, why all the hate ? If it helps put another nail in the Rag/dipper coffin I say welcome on board. Those 2, plus others tried to stich up the league, if we hadn't got lucky we would have left floundering, possibly out of business because they were hovering up all the money. I would love to see a top 5 of City, Newcastle, Villa and Everton. Remember who the enemy were and remember they still are.
Not Villa, mate. They fucked us over in 1905. #****s

Just a quick one about the barcodes, why all the hate ? If it helps put another nail in the Rag/dipper coffin I say welcome on board. Those 2, plus others tried to stich up the league, if we hadn't got lucky we would have left floundering, possibly out of business because they were hovering up all the money. I would love to see a top 5 of City, Newcastle, Villa and Everton. Remember who the enemy were and remember they still are.

I am sick of Villa fans already and they've only been promoted a day spouting the usual bollocks about History, winning a cup nearly 40 years ago, deserve to be top 4 blah blah

I'm like a number of colleagues here, I'd love to see other clubs experience what we have in recent times. Just as long as its not Liverpool.

The moment we start taking what we have and achieve for granted, is the moment we turn into something akin to Liverpool and United.

I think it would be hilarious if it was Liverpool.

Can you imagine the mental gymnastics they'd have to do to explain why our success is all to do with dirty filthy human rights abusing arab oil money and theirs was actually all above board.

But I think after those 34 years in the wilderness it will be a long long time before City fans start taking anything for granted. We're not really here.

I am sick of Villa fans already and they've only been promoted a day spouting the usual bollocks about History, winning a cup nearly 40 years ago, deserve to be top 4 blah blah

7 league titles, the last 38 years ago and the other 6 before the First World War of which 5 were in the 19th century.
7 FA Cup wins, the last 62 years ago, one just after the First World War and the other 5 before the First World War of which 3 were in the 19th century.

That's history all right.

7 league titles, the last 38 years ago and the other 6 before the First World War of which 5 were in the 19th century.
7 FA Cup wins, the last 62 years ago, one just after the First World War and the other 5 before the First World War of which 3 were in the 19th century.

That's history all right.
Their ground and it’s infrastructure is badly in need of modernising, it matches the time they last won the League, definitely stuck in the past. Their fans can be a pain with the “have you ever won a European Cup” chant but it’s good to have them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.