Sheikh Khaled attempting to purchase Newcastle

That's how I read it as well.

As we stand, they'll hit a ceiling like Everton's owners

It can be circumnavigated the new owner should buy the local Newcastle Brown Ale brewery, sign a shirt sponsorship deal with them and get a top notch server and make sure no one blabs over the numbers about it over email.

Will be funny listening to Newcastle fans being upbeat about this takeover, they've been one of the worst sets of fans complaining about our money

Edit: Response to blue budgie

True I suppose. I still can’t think why really. Shat on by owners and chairmen forever (I realise we’re not alone here)

We’ve had so many false dawns it’s unreal. Take 2000 for instance. Rio Ferdinand, Michael carrick, joe Cole, frank lampard, Trevor Sinclair, Jermaine Defoe, Paolo Di canio, Freddie kanoute to name a few.

Unbelievable squad. F@cked up by not investing just a bit further and of course being managed by the tactically inept no plan b Redknapp.

I really could f@cking cry. Ha ha

Hmm got a feeling this guy isn’t legit, or has nowhere near the wealth of Mansour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.