Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

In isolation it wouldn’t “price people out” but everything else goes up too. So I have to factor in the increased fuel cost of a round trip of 100 miles to every home game , increased parking costs etc & an income less this year than last or the year before due to ill health.

But that’s life , nothing to do with City’s business model.

CTID

How does the train stack up price wise mate?

Just seen a tweet that disabled supporters can renew online now. Might be a early indicator of pricing.

I expect prices to go up £30-£40 for my season ticket but what the club don't seem to get is the bad will this is creating with an increasing number of the hard core support who are really struggling these days. The amount this price rise adds to the City bottom line is negligible, a price freeze would generate a lot of good will. The worrying thing is with the scrapping of platinum it could be sizeable increases for lots of fans that will inevitably lead to people dropping the cup games altogether.

I expect prices to go up £30-£40 for my season ticket but what the club don't seem to get is the bad will this is creating with an increasing number of the hard core support who are really struggling these days. The amount this price rise adds to the City bottom line is negligible, a price freeze would generate a lot of good will. The worrying thing is with the scrapping of platinum it could be sizeable increases for lots of fans that will inevitably lead to people dropping the cup games altogether.
Are they definitely scrapping platinum ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.