Khaldoon's End of Season Interview

Melbourne got around 50 seconds mention.

Probably what we deserve and where we rank in the CFG mindset.

I think it’s fair to assume that CFG won’t put up with the level of performance shown by Melbourne indefinitely - so you will get the attention and support you deserve. These guys demand success and whilst they are calm and patient- they do act when change is required. You’ve got a new coach and I guess other changes will follow.

I see the Mirror paper every day and i wondered how they would spin this,not a single word,they have totally ignored it lol,they usually cover it

Brilliant interview - Khaldoon as commanding as I've ever seen him. I've been saying for years that Khaldoon is to football club chairmen what Vinny is to football club captains - just makes you feel unbelievably proud, and lucky, to be represented in such an articulate, intelligent and honest way.

As an aside, did anyone else think that Khaldoon maybe became a little emotional when talking about Vinnie?

I am no body language expert but when he was talking about the woman's team and their 1 league defeat all season and not winning the league, using the Liverpool comparison was he struggling not to burst out laughing or was that wishful thinking on my part?
Nope me too. I laughed out loud for him !

I think it’s fair to assume that CFG won’t put up with the level of performance shown by Melbourne indefinitely - so you will get the attention and support you deserve. These guys demand success and whilst they are calm and patient- they do act when change is required. You’ve got a new coach and I guess other changes will follow.

We are now entering our sixth season under CFG and we are some ways in a worse position than prior to takeover.

Now I get that there have been numerous legitimate reasons as to why we are but the facts remain we have a rubbish team and a big percentage of the fan base have stopped going.

This whole CFG project at this point in time doesn't look like it's going to work.

article in the guardian just out now regarding match fixing in La Liga..impeccable timing..Khaldoon must be smiling !

We are now entering our sixth season under CFG and we are some ways in a worse position than prior to takeover.

Now I get that there have been numerous legitimate reasons as to why we are but the facts remain we have a rubbish team and a big percentage of the fan base have stopped going.

This whole CFG project at this point in time doesn't look like it's going to work.
I can see why you might think that and the manager seems an odd choice. However I think CFG not working isn't an option for the owners, so hopefully things will turn around in the not too distant future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.