Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Does anyone know if you can change the name on a season ticket to someone else? My Dad’s mate is willing to transfer his season ticket across to my Dad, provided the club allow it?

City have agreed to look into a one off season card name change amnesty as part of the City Matters discussions. It’s in the notes of the last CM meeting.

They'll tell us the prices on Thursday, it's not as if they're renewing them without telling us.
Yes but some people may need to get a loan or some other means of getting the money up that will only leave 10 days. They know the prices so why not tell us it’s not as if they’re deciding on the price at 5 to 9 Thursday morning

Yes but some people may need to get a loan or some other means of getting the money up that will only leave 10 days. They know the prices so why not tell us it’s not as if they’re deciding on the price at 5 to 9 Thursday morning
They should tell us the prices first I agree , but why would anyone get a loan I thought monthly interest free payments were available.

City have agreed to look into a one off season card name change amnesty as part of the City Matters discussions. It’s in the notes of the last CM meeting.

Hope so, I enquired about this only last week and was emailed back to say they do not transfer names unless the one that is to be changed into also qualifies for a season card in the waiting list.

Does anyone know if you can change the name on a season ticket to someone else? My Dad’s mate is willing to transfer his season ticket across to my Dad, provided the club allow it?

I rang supporter services this morning requesting to change the name from my grandson to my granddaughter, I was told I have to give up the SC and she must become a citizen and join the waiting list, then hopefully get the same seat if it hasn't been taken.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.