“City Matters” fan committee

Fair enough.

I was expecting a bit more in-depth content before I clicked on the link.

I appreciate the minutes are a brief summary of some of the issues raised and discussed, and nothing more.
Did you only look at the May minutes ? You may find some of the other minutes have some info of other issues.

For the non-attendance issue, the main bulk of the cheapest ones are at the back of SS3. If they try to sell on the ticket exchange then they would struggle, as most tickets on sale are around the same price for match day. For the popular matches they would not use the exchange to get the £17 back 2 months later.

Put the tickets at the back of SS3 up and people will not buy them.

If the club wants to ensure as many seats are full as possible then they should get rid of 9320 which always looks half empty,

For the non-attendance issue, the main bulk of the cheapest ones are at the back of SS3. If they try to sell on the ticket exchange then they would struggle, as most tickets on sale are around the same price for match day. For the popular matches they would not use the exchange to get the £17 back 2 months later.

Put the tickets at the back of SS3 up and people will not buy them.

If the club wants to ensure as many seats are full as possible then they should get rid of 9320 which always looks half empty,

It was inevitable that our Club would consider no shows in cheaper areas of the ground (and people refusing to list tickets on the Exchange) as evidence that Season Card prices are reasonable.

The reality is that a lot of the cheaper SS3 tickets were taken by people who will only pitch up now and then, The 93:20 tickets get sold (most of the time) even if this includes tickets bought by ticket agencies / touts who still make a profit even if the seat is resold for a third of the games,

Unfortunately due to the amount of tickets that get given to corporate, younger fans have no chance of getting an away ticket, the ballot will only be a small number of tickets, otherwise I would say ditch the points system and away tickets go into a ballot. The points system is terrible.

The under 25 away ballot is still a load of bollocks btw

The Club carries out surveys throughout the season with findings indicating that satisfaction results are high, and fans feel that Seasoncards are value for money.

The Club’s data shows that on the lower priced Seasoncards, utilisation is more of an issue, where supporters are choosing not to attend, and are not listing on the ticket exchange either.

8th of May.

https://mediacdn.mancity.com/-/media/news-pics/2019/may/minutes-city-matters-08_05_19.ashx?la=en

To quote Game of Thrones and every other Yorkshire sounding folk, "B*****ds"

I was told that those seats were unavailble because of such high demands... and now I hear the demand pick and choose. Shokcing. Sort it out. I agree with the raise the price if you miss more than 2 games idea.

Unfortunately due to the amount of tickets that get given to corporate, younger fans have no chance of getting an away ticket, the ballot will only be a small number of tickets, otherwise I would say ditch the points system and away tickets go into a ballot. The points system is terrible.
Supporters of other teams think it's pretty good as it rewards those that buy lots of tickets. And I'll continue supporting it as I've enough points to get tickets for away games with low allocations such as Burton, Newport, Watford and Burnley.

The Club carries out surveys throughout the season with findings indicating that satisfaction results are high, and fans feel that Seasoncards are value for money.

The Club’s data shows that on the lower priced Seasoncards, utilisation is more of an issue, where supporters are choosing not to attend, and are not listing on the ticket exchange either.

8th of May.

https://mediacdn.mancity.com/-/media/news-pics/2019/may/minutes-city-matters-08_05_19.ashx?la=en
For what it’s worth, I think that looks a good positive meeting with a number of suggestions from our reps taken up by the club. It’s always a bit difficult to gauge a meeting just by reading the minutes as they are often sanitised.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not really true though that they have no chance as a shit load of fans under 25 are at every away game, and having spoke to some get tickets using their parents points as they don't have enough.

This in turn means it will show more adults buying away tickets when in fact it's their kids also the young ones points are not growing fast enough for eligability, but they are still going aways.

I agree though allocating to corporate is seeing less fans getting a chance to go away rather some were taken off them and given to younger fans though

All in all the points system is now skewed because of corporate and platinum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.