Cricket World Cup 2019 - England World Champions!!!

Lack of excitement on this forum around the world cup and possibly the best ever English side in limited over history is really surprising. Don't need to remind me its a footy forum but this side can really bring it home. Their only challenge will be their nerves in the finals.

Lack of excitement on this forum around the world cup and possibly the best ever English side in limited over history is really surprising. Don't need to remind me its a footy forum but this side can really bring it home. Their only challenge will be their nerves in the finals.

We're only happy when England are shit.

Great performance though, under a bit of pressure and came back really strong.

Cricket has been hidden away from the public on pay tv for 15 years. Hardly surprising it goes under the radar after all that time. England are a very good team, but cricket is now a niche interest.

We are a great one day team. Just so well balanced right down the order.

Between us, the Aussies and Windies I think. I usually stick a tenner on Pakistan for limited overs touraments but they have no chsnce this time.

Archer really has made us a complete team. Our batting is just silly. Between us and India in my opinion but I'd put us pretty clear favourites.

Maybe because the ECB cared more about cashing in than letting the country watch it. Also because Sky have the rights the highlights on channel 4 can't be run until Sky's highlights show has started. So that means highlights are going to be on at 11pm onwards. This was a good chance to get kids interested in the game but no they'd rather line their pockets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.