João Félix

For God sake, Benfica wants +100m for Felix ! with this amount of money we can buy Hazard

So he would forgo his preferred destination to come to us?! Yeah right! Think it through unless just posting to create more posts/responses if so its worked :)

Would selling Sane and getting Joao Felix be an up grade? Probably be a bit early to tell at the moment but I think it would give us a bit more balance with him being predominantly righ footed. Saying that I still wouldnt like to lose Sane.
If we sell Sane it will be because he didn't want to be here. So in that sense, yeah, it will be an upgrade adding someone who wants to be here and letting go of someone who doesn't. :)

But in terms of performance, I don't know. They posses different skillset.

Well Hazard is 130 million. But won't play for anyone else in England. So that is kinda a problem

It was about the value of the player not the destination.

Hazard is top 5 player in the world and his value is 130m, therefore youngster with less potential shouldn't be close to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.