BBC: Sarri leaves Chelsea for Juventus. £5m compensation fee agreed.

Wonder who Chelsea have in mind for a replacement? Transfer ban, Hazard leaving, despite winning a trophy that will have an impact on who wants the job.

I said it before, it will be Lampard.

It's a free shot for him, the club wont be able to bring in new players but will recall some of the loan youngsters. They can pocket the Hazard money and the fans will accept a couple of years of them being less successful while under sanction.

Chelsea don't really deserve him to be honest. I have nothing against Chelsea as such, i just think the poor bloke got a shit deal from them. I get the idea the lady running it is to close with the players or seems to give them more backing than she should. If the manager was the boss no way would Kepa have acted like he did in the cup final against us. So that is largely my reason for thinking that.

If i am right then Abramovich is thicker than he looks and deserves the hassle seemingly on the horizon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.