BBC: Sarri leaves Chelsea for Juventus. £5m compensation fee agreed.

If true i think he lost his job in the cup final aganst us, weak of mind and tried to backtrack after the event

Last edited:
Chelsea don't really deserve him to be honest. I have nothing against Chelsea as such, i just think the poor bloke got a shit deal from them. I get the idea the lady running it is to close with the players or seems to give them more backing than she should. If the manager was the boss no way would Kepa have acted like he did in the cup final against us. So that is largely my reason for thinking that.

If i am right then Abramovich is thicker than he looks and deserves the hassle seemingly on the horizon.
Correct.Chelsea dont really deserve Sarri.
Their loss.and I can now see the club struggling to maintain top 4 over the next few years if they really have decided to abandon the Sarri revolution. Cos that's what it was.it took most of that team ...most of the season to understand his methods...and now they are stupidity going to bin all that progress.This is a very important time for Chelsea fc...I think they are about to fuck up big time.

If true i think he lost his job in the cup final aganst us, weak of mind and tried to backtrack after the event
Sorry but that's rubbish.
He was strong minded ..wanting to change his keeper..in an effort to win a game against a side who weeks earlier he had been smashed 6nil....He changed Chelsea around sufficiently well to ensure we couldn't even get one past his team in the cup final,and for most of the cup final extra time..Chelsea were the better team.That is not weak management. ..against the best side in England. If a player refuses to leave the pitch there is nothing a manager can do; that's a fact.what should have happened is that the Chelsea captain should have yanked the keeper off.having a quiet word in his ear.That's what Captains do.mouthpiece for the manager on the field of play.
All credit for Sarri leaving Italy learning a new language and dragging a club implementing a wholly different tactical approach to 3rd place in the Premiership.nothing 'weak' about that mate.

Hope a new manager won't mean Hazard stays. Chelsea are pretty average without Hazard so that would be one less threat to us retaining the title for three in a row if their best player leaves.

Got a soft spot for Lampard after his time with us though, so hope they do ok if he goes there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.