Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

Congratulations are due to Liverpool. They have a real presence in this competition.

First text I got after full time was from a Liverpool fan. Not one of the ones that congratulated me straight after the final whistle of the Brighton game btw.

Some of them just can’t help themselves.

Just got an Allez allez allez from a Liverpool fan I haven’t spoken to in years.any good responses?
Sterling has got two more PL winners medals than Liverpool FC and for the past two season he’s top of the league

watching tonight and when the teams are line up for the uefa anthem ??? i now know why manchester city will never be in the champions league final

BOOING THE ANTHEM they will never let that happen in there showcase final ??? so the manchester city fans now have a choice to make BACK THE TEAM and STOP BOOING THE ANTHEM or forget getting to and winning the champions league
That makes no difference they just don’t want us in it anyway

I’m already over it.
We won the first domestic treble and we’ll be back next season to have a crack at this one.
When are the fixtures out?

Just got an Allez allez allez from a Liverpool fan I haven’t spoken to in years.any good responses?
If he’s in Madrid, tell him you’re on your way to shag his Mrs and to set fire to his house. If he’s not in Madrid call him a plastic, part time **** and tell him to never, ever text you again.

At the end of the day, don't let their win get to you.

Both sets of fans went into this season wanting the Premier League trophy, I think that alone says we've had a much better season. I mean we've done the only ever English domestic treble...nobody can match that!

Now onto the Nation's League with England where once again they'll separate themselves with their 'scouse not English' rhetoric and then onto next season where we'll look to do 3 in a row.

watching tonight and when the teams are line up for the uefa anthem ??? i now know why manchester city will never be in the champions league final

BOOING THE ANTHEM they will never let that happen in there showcase final ??? so the manchester city fans now have a choice to make BACK THE TEAM and STOP BOOING THE ANTHEM or forget getting to and winning the champions league

Ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.