Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

Play like that next season and we will wipe the floor with them

Thats the big positive for me. Honestly cant remember a worse performance winning any trophy let alone the CL. They are on their way down and managed to grab (just) a cup from a team that are and will forever be incapable of winning anything. They will finish 4th or 5th next season if they're lucky.

No one hates the scouse cûnts more than I do however sometimes you just have to say “fair play, well done”. Congratulations to the dippers on a job well done. Too many people saying they don’t care about the CL then harping on about it for ages.
The fact is it’s a cup competition. A big one, but still a cup competition. More often than not the best teams don’t win the cup competition. Hence the domestic treble is so rare. We will win it one day, probably when we’re not even the best team in England.
Not to split hairs, but.....
It really was a booby prize tonight.

This so called Champions league leaves me cold , genuinely, it’s a farce, both clubs are Champions of fuck all.....European champions ? Do me a fucking favour .

Truly awful game from two average teams. What a crock of shite. How did we lose to Tottenham. VAR.

Ridiculous.

why is its ???

am not saying 100% its just down to that, but uefa hate us because of the money we have ?? and booing the anthem is a show of hands by the manchester city fans against uefa and the FFP that as stoped us, and can you see manchester city fans in there showcase final being aloud to boo the anthem ??? i don't think so ? and many other things have been put in place and manchester city have being unfairly treated in many games in europe by the officials ?? even the new VAR system showing the wrong replay and giving spurs a goal for handball ???

No one hates the scouse cûnts more than I do however sometimes you just have to say “fair play, well done”. Congratulations to the dippers on a job well done. Too many people saying they don’t care about the CL then harping on about it for ages.
The fact is it’s a cup competition. A big one, but still a cup competition. More often than not the best teams don’t win the cup competition. Hence the domestic treble is so rare. We will win it one day, probably when we’re not even the best team in England.

Yeah amazing how no one cares and yet we have 172 pages on a game not featuring us!

I agree. Media wank fest for a week then all quiet and back to transfer news and fixtures coming out.

I am happy with what we have achieved. Brilliant season. I really don’t care about anything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.