FIFA Women's WC France 2019

Can't wait.

Although I expect England go now out early. They set a huge unexpected benchmark 4 years ago. Under Neville I cant see them retaining that.

Theres one team I really despise in this tournament and that's Brazil. They play like the mens team. Not in a fancy football type way but in shithousing.

Marta would be as revered as Messi or Ronaldo if she want such a snidey ****. She faked an England player pulling her hair in the 2011 WC and got the lass sent off. True shithousery.

Never really been a fan of womans football, watched a few games a couple of years ago and it was worse than shite... Started watching again recently and by fuck, they have come on in leaps and bounds in terms of their ability, awareness and technique, I'm a convert and wish our girls all the luck in the world, especially our City crew....!

7th June - 7th July

https://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/

I'm really looking forward to this,and it will definitely help bridge the gap till the Prem starts again.

City obviously well represented......C'mon England!

Want the City lasses to do well, but on the other hand I want Herman to go flat on his arse! Saw them against NZ and they didn't look as though they'd score if it were a game of 90min halves! The hype, though, that goes with the Women's England team makes all the other hype (Dippers, MANUre, The Arse, newly promoted teams, MUWFC) put together amount to a little a little less than a molehill!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.