Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He maybe selling himself but if we want him then this deal is easier than Rodri. Having said that is Bruno actually a holding midfielder? His stats are Lampardesque. So even if we buy him we still need a DM, unless the club thing Gundo can play there fulltime.

He maybe selling himself but if we want him then this deal is easier than Rodri. Having said that is Bruno actually a holding midfielder? His stats are Lampardesque. So even if we buy him we still need a DM, unless the club thing Gundo can play there fulltime.
He's really an offensive mid just like the silvas and KDB. He even plays false 9 for Sporting at times

With David Silva leaving after next season then we should bring Bruno in now if possible with a likely transfer ban coming. Merlin should play less next season anyway to be honest.

With David Silva leaving after next season then we should bring Bruno in now if possible with a likely transfer ban coming. Merlin should play less next season anyway to be honest.

It’s fitting them both in - there’s no room in the squad unless a midfielder leaves.

It’s fitting them both in - there’s no room in the squad unless a midfielder leaves.

Not sure I follow you there. In what way is there no room in the squad, non home-grown or just spaces in the team?

If the latter, and if Gundogan does not sign a contract and chooses to play out next season and then leave, at the same time as Silva departs, then I think we can carry an extra midfielder for a season, particularly with the threat of a transfer ban looming as well.

Not sure I follow you there. In what way is there no room in the squad, non home-grown or just spaces in the team?

If the latter, and if Gundogan does not sign a contract and chooses to play out next season and then leave, at the same time as Silva departs, then I think we can carry an extra midfielder for a season, particularly with the threat of a transfer ban looming as well.

17 overseas spots. Most of those who might leave... Danilo, Bravo or Otamendi need replacing in their own positions. It’ll take Silva or Gundogan to leave to bring Fernandes in, given we already want a DM.

17 overseas spots. Most of those who might leave... Danilo, Bravo or Otamendi need replacing in their own positions. It’ll take Silva or Gundogan to leave to bring Fernandes in, given we already want a DM.

Is that assuming the highlighted three are all replaced by overseas players?

Have a strange feeling we may try something 'unconventional' with players we already have to compensate for the loss of Danilo and maybe even Otamendi.

Is that assuming the highlighted three are all replaced by overseas players?

Have a strange feeling we may try something 'unconventional' with players we already have to compensate for the loss of Danilo and maybe even Otamendi.

Yes... I had assumed that but if you look at the price quoted for Maguire et al it’s a reasonable assumption but it’s not certain so maybe some wiggle room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.