Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not Atletico's official Twitter that (assuming your talking about the tweet that Sam Lee quoted), it's from Mundo Deportivo. They do quote Rodri directly though.
You heard anything about this one?

Sounds to me like he is happy at Atletico (his boyhood club). But is also fully aware that he has a very unique opportunity to join Pep's Man City. Both in a professional and financial sense.

What is clear is that he is not desperate to leave. Otherwise he would have joined already.
We have to bear in mind these are kids that are making a masive decision about their futures,it seems to be a huge wrench to leave spain and it is his boyhood club,there is so much to consider,i'd rather he takes his time than rush it and regret his decision

We have to bear in mind these are kids that are making a masive decision about their futures,it seems to be a huge wrench to leave spain and it is his boyhood club,there is so much to consider,i'd rather he takes his time than rush it and regret his decision
Spot on,he will be signing for at least 5 years I would imagine and that isnt something that should be rushed.

Do you think he will stay or move ? I have no idea what he will do

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...er-news/man-city-transfer-news-rodri-16378566

"I asked the club for peace of mind," Rodri told Deportes Cuatro, via Mundo Deportivo . "To give me space."

"It would be hypocritical to say that I can guarantee anything.

"The only thing I can say is that I have a contract with Atletico Madrid, I have a clause, I have some conditions and today I am happy here.

"I cannot say anything else because I do not know what's going to happen."

It's reported that Rodri's release clause in the Spanish capital stands at €60m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.