UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one question I haven’t been able to find an answer to is how the 5 year “re-opening” of cases is applied. Is it 5 years to reach a decision (is it upper or lower verdict) or 5 years to begin an an investigation or 5 years to notify of investigation. The 5 year rule is supposed to act like a statute of limitations but I can’t find any clear rules how it’s supposed to apply.

Here https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/dis...rolling-body/investigatory-chamber/index.html and then click on "Further Details" link for the PDF...then it is Chapter 3 Articles 37/38 re statute of limitations and time limit.

Our settlement last time was dated 16 May 14 so presume the time-limit was linked to that.

The established cartel clubs are pushing this through now, they dont want us and ANY other club being able to challenge and take away their ‘god given right’ to be in europes elite forever until eternity - look at the newly proposed changes they have put forward for the CL, it is basically a closed shop for the G14 never falling out of europe

This is our chance as fans of our club to stand up to it all at the very next home game....fuck the lot of the corrupt bitter bastards

Well to be fair they've already been doing whatever it is they do for 3 weeks.

1 month to decide whether to follow the recommendation of a 6 month investigation by UEFA.

The amount of time they take to do stuff isn't the issue. Everything else is.
My point is if they promised to respond to our dossier and didn't during the investigation and haven't during the judgement phase then they never had any intention tion of doing so.
So they lied and it is, indeed, a Kangeroo Court.

The established cartel clubs are pushing this through now, they dont want us and ANY other club being able to challenge and take away their ‘god given right’ to be in europes elite forever until eternity - look at the newly proposed changes they have put forward for the CL, it is basically a closed shop for the G14 never falling out of europe

This is our chance as fans of our club to stand up to it all at the very next home game....fuck the lot of the corrupt bitter bastards
To be fair, it seems to be the G14 without the English or the Germans, so just a few Italians and maybe Spanish?

seriously having all my love for football drained from me. The whole thing is just an elitist old boys club fuckin wank. For the first time this coming season I had reservations about renewing. But I suppose that’s what these horrible bastards want isn’t it put us through so much shit that the fans lose interest and ban us from competitions so our players leave. Ill always love city but football and it’s suits can fuck off

Don't let them get to you.

Remember years ago my dad saying to my nan, (she was going to some do) why are you going? They don't like you. And she replied I don't like them, thats why I'm going.

In other words, don't slink off with your tail between your legs, stand firm and show them you won't be intimidated.

Interesting facts -
The latest story which states that City have taken this to CAS was broken by The Associated Press (AP) a U.S.-based not-for-profit news agency headquartered in New York City .
A source with knowledge of the case told the AP that City had provided conflicting answers to some questions.
The article which broke on the 13th May saying City were to face a ban by UEFA for breaching FFP, broke in the New York Times , following information given to them by someone close to the investigation.
The link New York and UEFA
Fenway sports owners of Liverpool football club and New York Times previously one of the largest shareholders in Fenway and Liverpool FC.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_The_New_York_Times_Company
Liverpools former CEO Rick Parry and lifelong Liverpool fan is on the board of New York Cosmos. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Parry
Rick Parry is also on the UEFA investigatory panel investigating City for breaches of FFP.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...ormer-liverpool-chief-executive-rick-16279096
Is it a coincidence that the leaks are coming from news agencies in New york from someone close to the investigation.
Is the source of all the shit being thrown from Fenway, Liverpool and Parry ??? Not our neighbours from Trafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.