how much do we wind other fans up?

Now before anyone starts let me just say I think we’re the best fans in the land, and we conduct ourselves well. We defend the club loyally, we aren’t idiots (well, majority of us) we don’t have a bad reputation and we deserve the football we watch.
However, how much piss do you think our winning ways boils, and how disliked are we as a fan group by others.

Are we seen as undeserved lottery winners by everyone or just the established clubs?
Are we arrogant with our confidence in our team being the best there is?
Does our rags to riches tale appeal to clubs in our old position?
Will we ever get the recognition we deserve as fans or will the ‘empty seats no history’ thing be stuck with us?

I get really wound up seeing fans of other clubs bad mouthing us, with comments of the sort above, which leads me to think if our fortune ever changed and we went back to how we were, will we go back to being everyone’s favorite underdog or is this our identity now?
Look at any City article and its comments section will be awash with abuse from dippers, rags and tarquins. The vast majority will never have been to a game and any moderation will mainly be used against blues fighting back against a tide of sewage. They will never change their view even if the CAS verdict comes out overwhelmingly against UEFA and those who conspired to destroy our club.

It's come to the stage where my views about what we spend and my thoughts about other clubs competing with us has changed. I just want City to win everything every season and give them a genuine reason to hate us.

Say very little about football - just allow others to stew in their collective bitterness towards us. The written / broadcast / social media jackals drive the anti-City agenda and the dumb fucks swallow it hook, line and sinker. There's nowt I can say or do reverse the impact from decades of brainwashing.

Everyone in the country wanted us to win the league apart from Liverpool fans.

When I’ve been away or to Wembley there have been fans of a number of other clubs are sound with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.