Leeds United Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hate against Leeds? We're city not United

How old are you?

As someone said recently, there is a direct coefficient between a football fan's age and his or her her hatred of dirty Leeds. My loathing stems from the horrible, nasty tactics employed by Don Revie and his bunch of scumbags back in the early 70s.

Others, including Mrs Vienna, despise them because of the treatment they received at the hands of their "lovely" supporters on visits to the wrong side of the Pennines. She tells of one occasion, when the City supporters were kept in for about 20 minutes. When they were finally allowed out, the evil bastards were waiting in ambush and chucked all sorts of missiles at them.

On another trip, a young lad got separated from his dad, and Mrs Vienna took him to a dibble and explained the situation, to which he responded, "Fuck off!"

As Norman Stanley Fletcher would have said, charmless nurks.

Another season out of the top flight.

Long may it continue.

Fuck Leeds scummy bastards

Get down and fucking stay down.
I fuckin hate pikies

Got to get this in writing before Jim logs into this thread.
So here goes,
FUCK OFF LEEDS UNITED,YOU INBRED SCUMMY YORKSHIRE C*NTS.
(Sorry about the shouting,I got a voice in my head(from God I think) telling me to do it).

They are horrible twats
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.