United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me sideways, just behave.......from the Express:

Neymar: PSG star must sound out Man Utd over transfer after Real Madrid development
NEYMAR must sound out Manchester United over a transfer. Because if he’s underwhelmed by life at Paris Saint-Germain - and a move to Real Madrid appearing dead in the water - it’s the only move that makes sense.
This should shift the last 15000 season tickets over the weekend.
Waiting list, my arse!

Around 2012 when bacon face was still in charge, I was chatting to a Dad at the sports club our kids attended. This fella was a rag and told me that as united had this mega waiting list for season tickets he looked at the ages of his kids and thought he'd put his name down for one, as by the time he'd be eligible the family would be much older and less reliant on him for lifts and stuff
Two weeks after enlisting he was contacted by the rags ticket office and asked if he was ready to purchase
Couple of months ago a red plastic cousin of mine asked where I was to my mum. She replied I was at City watching the blues. He asked "how come he's at city they have no fans?" My mum went in hard on the spoilt brat. "Where's your season ticket at United? Have you been this year?"
"Cant get a ticket, been waiting for years" he replied.
"I'm sure your on the waiting list then? Shall I ring up for you now?" "No need" he squirmed, "not got any money at the minute"

Just like his plastic dad. Never goes.
Weren't interested in footy when I rocked up to the club after we beat Brighton ready to talk about Thursday nights. " Fell out of love with football, moneys took over.." zzzzzz
Asked if he felt the same in the nineties

This should shift the last 15000 season tickets over the weekend.
Waiting list, my arse!

I honestly think there are still 000s of the daft gits who fall for it year after year and renew believing the propaganda that always turns out to be garbage, unless it is when they sign some big name who is more than overdue a trip to the knackers yard.

Neymar: PSG star must sound out Man Utd over transfer after Real Madrid development
NEYMAR must sound out Manchester United over a transfer. Because if he’s underwhelmed by life at Paris Saint-Germain - and a move to Real Madrid appearing dead in the water - it’s the only move that makes sense.
So they still have loads of season tickets for sale, and their corporate boxes are probably slow as well!

Ha, no there have been plenty of others already. Just been deleting those because single word posts like “scum” or “c*nts” doesn’t really add much to the discussion!
Didn’t they claim to have 75,000 on the waiting list recently!

Maybe he's spent 21 years on a waiting list? Nah doubt it, but fancy having the easy option of being a raggy fan abroad for years & years then when you get here Ole's at the wheel and they're a bag of shite.

Hopefully I can keep a post with SCUM in it on the board now.

I can just see it now;

'When I listen to the little boy inside, I have always wanted to join my boyhood club and help them finish in the Top 8. It's always been in my DNA to play to United Way'.......

Daniel James? who is that? He sounds like a young English prospect which is fair enough if so. I did think they mean't that Colombian fella who had a good world cup a few years back, the one Real can't shift and Bayern do not want on a perm.

I can't honestly say i really care either way at the moment with them. They have tailed off to far again to be worth ripping in to with any genuine meaning footy wise.

I can laugh at the off field stuff though. As we all suspected no bugger is coming in above Woodward or otherwise not answering directly to him regarding players. It is a top end big boys toy for those who like the mental fencing in a board room, why the hell would he give it up. I mean you would have had to cut my arm off to make me relinquish my monster wheels toy car or my teenage ninja mutant turtle blimp.

I suspect he will keep this panel of sorts that chooses players to recommend at arms length to. He will want to be able to dismiss any ideas he does not like with authority. That requires manager-staff distancing. Inviting Rio to his house to "go over a few things" will not be on the cards. A formal business dinner and office settings will be it i think. That is just a feeling but if i wanted to protect my personal adult disney land keeping those who could put a spanner in my works at arms length would be a primary consideration. Hopefully it does go that way and some may not like it. I hope hassle ensues either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.